"First Class"

In my view, Bodmin Minor Injuries Unit is an outstanding example of the way the NHS can operate. The service I received was efficient, quick, very professional and, dare I say it, not without humour, I cannot say that I have had a lot of experience of A&E facilities, but over about 40 years I guess it comes to about half a dozen incidents, This one was undoubtedly the most efficient of all, particularly as I felt I was a person, not a document, throughout the experience,

I say all this from the viewpoint of someone who has seen the other side of the fence as a Clinical Scientist at a major London teaching hospital for 35 years.

Congratulations to all those in the unit and in particular to one Sister whose management was exemplary. Clinically led units with staff who understand the real priorities are, in my view, the way things work best.

Funding at a guess!

Response from Bodmin Community Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We want to make sure that our teams know when they have made a positive difference, so we will pass your appreciation on to those who were involved in your experience of care.