"Great Rheumatology department at Queen's Hospital"

About: Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent / Rheumatology

I would like to say thank you to Dr Nisar as he treats you like a friend and likes to get to the bottom of everything. His appointments can often run over but nobody minds as he always ensure's he has enough time for everyone and on visits to him, he has referred me on as he has picked up on other ailments.

Dr Subra the registrar in rheumatology is also fantastic and I would like to say thank you to her also. I have been coming to Queen's hospital, Burton for various reasons and rate all the staff very highly.

Response from Adam Prince, Corporate Development Officer, Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Please be aware that your comment has been read and a response will be posted as soon as possible.

Response from Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

I am delighted to receive these comments both personally and on behalf of the rheumatology team.

Everyone in our team works very hard to make sure our patients are given the time and attention and of course the treatment they need to deal with what are often , debilitating , lifelong and progressive conditions.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences . I will ensure these comments are shared with my colleagues so they are aware that their efforts are appreciated.

Dr Nisar, Consultant Rheumatologist