"Blood on lungs and sent to Good Hope"

About: Good Hope Hospital / General medicine West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I was rushed into A&E as I had blood on my lungs. I have never been ill before and was really happy with how quick the ambulance came and I waited in A&E after hearing about horrendous waiting times at hospitals.

I was kept in at Good Hope hospital for a few days and all the time I was there I was very well cared for. I have been told that I have COPD and I have been fully made aware of what I should do to improve this.

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with the ambulance service. We welcome the opportunity to speak to patients on their experiences. If you would like to speak to a member of the Patient Experience please contact telephone number 01384 246366 or email pals@wmas.nhs.uk

Response from Deborah Parkes, PPI Senior Administrator, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the Accident and Emergency Deparment at Good Hope Hospital and the treatment received during your stay. It is always nice to have such positive feedback regarding care received.