"Very quick Ambulance and A&E "

About: Heartlands Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I have a foot ulcer that was very painful and so I called for an ambulance. It arrived very quickly to my surprise and they took me off to A&E. The staff were very polite and friendly.

I was seen to again very quickly in A&E and sent to a ward to stay in overnight. The staff were very good and checked on me. I was given everything I needed and they always told me who was coming to see me and what to expect.

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with the ambulance service. We welcome the opportunity to speak to patients on their experiences. If you would like to speak to a member of the Patient Experience please contact telephone number 01384 246366 or email pals@wmas.nhs.uk

Response from Deborah Parkes, PPI Senior Administrator, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback following your time in Accident and Emergency and subsequent over night stay in hospital. It is always rewarding to receive such positive comments about care received.