"Constant waiting"

About: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

Service in Clinic A was very good

After clinic communications, After attending clinic A on the 4th of July I was informed I needed some slight correction glasses. I left messages on the appropiate number only to have no feed back, after going round the houses I found out the person dealing with the DRs paperwork is on long term sick with no one covering her work. Now nearly 3wks later I still have not recieved my prescription to get my glasses.

Although the Dr and the clinic was excellent the admin is rubbish with no cover being provided.

After 30yrs of attending they have finally got the front end of the clinics working well but still need work on the back room staff.

Response from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

We are very sorry to receive your comments and concerns via the NHS choices website. It is very difficult to respond to the specific concerns you have raised without being able to investigate in detail. We take all issues surrounding patient care very seriously. If you want to raise this issue please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0161 276 8686 or by e-mailing pals@cmft.nhs.uk.