"Confident, comfortable, very safe and..."

About: Leicester General Hospital

This visit was for surgery following short visits to Urology in 2010. I was made to feel special and was given confidence by all staff especially the surgeon and his team who looked after me so well during and after what turned out to be really major surgery. I saw the surgeon and/or his team every single day I was in HDU and Ward 22 and Ward 29 after being readmitted. The nusring staff were excellent, so friendly and polite and even the catering staff have to be congratulated, I was so impressed and can;t recommend the Leicester General highly enough. My sincere thanks to all who took such good care of me and are still doing so in follow up visits.

The only thing I found a bit of a strain was having to wait so long to see if there was a bed on the day of admission.

Response from Communications Officer, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust

Dear reviewer,

We are really sorry that we haven’t responded to your comment. We did not receive a notification from Patient Opinion to let us know about your posting.

However thank you for your kind review.

Kind regards,