"The appointment letter from DART"

About: Devon Access and Referral Team (DART)

It was very prompt, but did not specify what speciality it was for, I can't be the only person who is being investigated or monitored by various departments, and the vagueness of this letter affected the way that I responded.

Response from Susan Pearce, Project Support Manager, DART (Devon Access & Referral Team), NHS Devon We are preparing to make a change

Dear ‘steve275’,

Thank you for getting in touch with us to give us your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

There are a number of patients who are being treated by more than one specialty and we are currently looking into the possibility of adding a field on the form, to be completed with the name of the department that each referral relates to.

In the meantime, we are of course able to advise patients of the specialty their referral relates to, when they phone in to make the appointment.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Susan

Response from Susan Pearce, Project Support Manager, DART (Devon Access & Referral Team), NHS Devon We have made a change

Dear 'steve275',

Apologies for the delay in my response, as the change was made a few months ago now, but I wanted to let you know that we did redesign the letter that is given to patients about DART, and it does now include the specialty.

Thanks again for taking the time to give your feedback; it will hopefully improve the experience for future patients who use our service.

Best wishes,