"standard of care was excellent"

About: Tameside General Hospital

I think the standard of care was excellent. Food not bad considering they are catering for large amount of people with differing tastes- afterall, it's not a gourmet restaurant!

Response from Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital Foundation Trust

Thank you for posting these comments. I am very pleased you found the standard of care excellent at Tameside Hospital. I am also pleased you like liked the food. Dreadful hospital food is, I think, a thing of the past, certainly at Tameside Hospital, and we get very few complaints, but a great many compliments about our catering services. I will make sure the catering manager knows.

I hope you are much better now.

Best wishes

Philip Dylak

Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing at philip.dylak@tgh.nhs.uk