About: Lincoln County Hospital

Not a lot

Almost everything.

Hospital not fit for purpose

I can imagine that such a late response to your feedback will do nothing to add to your poor experience and impression of our services at Lincoln County Hospital and indeed is likely to do the opposite and I am extremely sorry for this. Our Trust has only recently put into being a process for us to regularly read and respond to postings at Patient Opinion and I hope you will perhaps see from other stories that we are genuinely trying to use and learn from patient’s experiences - hence my replying even after so much time.

It was hard to read your posting because even in such few words you told a great deal and your headline in fact said the most. I am so sorry that you clearly had such a difficult time. We would welcome you getting back in touch with us if you wish to explain a little more about what happened and to discuss with you further - if you would like to then please contact us at patient.involvement@ulh.nhs.uk and one of us will get back to you.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback - I know you will not have said these things lightly and I want to assure you that even after such a long time we are listening.