"A big thank you to all the staff who explained DVT"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / DVT clinic

I went to my doctors and they said that I might have a blood clot, I was so frightened and they said I should go straight to the westbourne hospital in Hull.

When I arrived at the hospital , the staff were so helpful and made feel at ease I was seen by nurse Helen , who explained everything about DVT. She was helpful and told me what the tests were step by step ,I found her so understanding ,and felt less frightened , about the whole experience.

Hospitals get such bad reviews sometimes, but I just would like to say a big thank you , to Helen and to all the staff at this hospital and keep up the good work.

Response from Senior operations manager for integrated community services - transition of care, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Thank you Esmay for taking the time to post such lovely feedback. Please can I apologise for the delay in replying to your post, but we have only just received notification of the posting from Patient Opinion.

I am pleased that you found Helen to be helpful and understanding. I am also glad that you felt that he explained everything fully to you. I shall pass on your comments to the service who will be pleased to hear such a lovely feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.