"Comfortable,clean,friendly and..."

About: Stamford & Rutland Hospital

I came to Stamford for day surgery and was very pleased that I did. It was a very intimate, comforting atmosphere and the staff were excellent. Both my consutant and anaesthetist were informative,reassuring and professional.

I was well cared for during my time in Greenwood Ward and would recommend Stamford to anyone.

As my experience was so good, I cannot find anything to fault. No one wants to undergo any kind of surgery but it really helps if you feel confident in your care and I certainly did.

Just a "thank you" again to everyone involved in my care.

Response from Communications Specialist, Corporate, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to make these positive comments about your experience at P&SHFT, we will ensure they are passed on to the relevant staff in Stamford’s day surgery.

We are pleased to inform you that Greenwood unit was recently nominated by the public in our annual Outstanding Achievement Award, so the work they do is obviously being recognised far and wide.

We take all comments from patients and visitors seriously and strive to ensure that we use them to continuously improve patient experiences.

Response from Stamford & Rutland Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make these positive comments about your experience at P&SHFT, we will ensure they are passed on to the relevant staff in general surgery at Stamford Hospital.