"she is a credit to her job"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company

I phoned Sentinel last week as I was having some problems with my referral. I spoke to a young lady called Rebecca. She was very helpful and a I think she is a credit to her job. She had the right attitude and made me feel calm. I was very stressed when I phoned and I appreciated her kindness.

The problem was the letter was sent to the wrong address but they had the right address so it seems the postman got it wrong.

I have already waited two months to be referred by my surgery. I had tried to see another female doctor as mine was unavailable but was told I couldn't see them as they work part time. Once I called Sentinel I was told it could be an 8 week wait for my appointment which was disappointing as I really wanted to get my problem sorted out. However my appointment letter came for Mount Gould for a date in 3 weeks, which is excellent.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Opal333

Thank you for your lovely feedback about your contact with Rebecca, I'm glad you found the experience positive and helpful, we strive in Sentinel to provide a patient centred service. I have passed your story onto Rebecca and again thank you for your response.

Best wishes