"Absolutley wonderful"

About: Lister Hospital

I attended the Day Surgery unit for 2 procedures and I can honestly say from the moment I arrived to discharge I had a very pleasant experience. I work in the Hospital and have done for many years and as the saying goes we make the worst patients! I was very nervous/anxious, but as I entered the operating theatre I was put at ease and informed of everything that was going on. I was treated with the utmost dignity and all my fears were overcome probally as the lovely anaethetist held my hand throughout the procedure and only let go when it was all over! The aftercare was lovely and after a short period in recovery I was discharged feeling very relieved and happy not only the procedure was over but the wonderfull care I recieved. Well done to DSU what a wonderfull dept....and thank you.

Nothing at all....

Response from Lister Hospital

We're glad everything went so well for you - and we're also sure that the day surgery team will be delighted to read what you've had to say about the service they provide to their patients. Thanks for letting us know and we hope that you are making a swift and full recovery.