"Exemplary care- I can't fault it"
About: Halton Hospital Halton Hospital Runcorn WA7 2DA
Posted by Anonymous
What I liked
* The surgeon was obviously very skilled and made my treatment as quick and comfortable as possible (removal of wisdom teeth).
* The staff were very pleasant and reassuring towards me and talked to me throughout, giving enough information to keep me informed without making me worry.
* The staff were very understanding about my position as a nursing mother. They gave me time to breastfeed my daughter before the appointment and told me not to rush, as well as specifically looking up what pain relief I could take afterwards.
* When my appointment had to be cancelled the lady who phoned was polite, apologetic, phoned early in the morning to give me plenty of notice and offered me a replacement appointment the following day.
* The staff constantly reassured me during my appointment and were really supportive. Even us grown ups like to know when we're being brave and coping well!
What could be improved
I couldn't fault the service I received. Absolutely excellent.
Anyone under the care of Mrs Walker and Pam should count their blessings!