"Very good."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

I visited the hospital for a follow up Orthopaedic appointment in Out-Patients with the Nurse Practitioner. After a bad experience with the consultant previously I was expecting the worst. However I had only a 5 minute wait to see the Nurse Practioner who was very competent and listened to what I had to say. To my suprise I was offered physiotherapy if I wanted it, and I gratefully accepted. I waited a few minutes to see the physiotherapist and again was very happy with my treatment.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to University Hospital of North Durham in 201, we are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience at this time. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774