"My time at Phoenix Futures Trafford"

About: Phoenix Futures / Trafford drug and alcohol services

(as a service user),

The staff and clients have enabled me to find and the utilise the skills within me to maintain my sobriety and recovery,All of the workshops that I have attended like, trigger recognition, equallity and diversity,identifying strengths ,problem solving have all had a relevance at some point in my recovery. Also the simple task of utilising the skills that are given in the workshops really make a difference to my life.

Conservation Therapy, which is one day a week out in the countryside working with the National Trust has been fantastic for me , it has given me a sense of purpose and has help me regain my confidence and social skills by interacting with other service users in a different enviroment.. the countryside.

Phoenix Futures has helped me get my life back on track.

Big thank you to all the staff.

Response from Sara MacGregor, Locality Manager, Trafford, Phoenix Futures

Firstly my apologies for my late response, I have had issues with logging on.

I would like to thank you for your postive feedback and I am pleased to read that your experience at Phoenix Futures - Trafford has been fulfilling and has had such a positve impact on your life.

It is good to read that all the activities we offer including the workshops have played a part in your Recovery.

I wish you well for your future.

Best wishes