"ENT examination"

About: Derriford Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Ear, nose and throat service

I went to St Barnabas Hospital at Saltash in Cornwall for an ENT clinic provided, I believe, out of Derriford Hospital, Plymouth.

It was very convenient. I was seen very promptly, actually a little before my appointment time. The surgeon was very pleasant and informative, and carried out the examination procedure skilfully so that I had no discomfort and I was re-assured.

The appointment had been arranged through Sentinel, and that service was prompt and efficient.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Kelroy

Thank you for posting your opinion, you are correct as the clinic at St Barnabas is a peripheral clinic provided by Derriford Hospital, I will forward your comments to the manager of the service so they are aware of your opinion.

I am pleased you found the Sentinel service prompt and efficient, thank you again for taking the time to comment