"West Herts PCT no longer have my trust."

About: Hemel Hempstead Hospital

MRI Scanning Department HP2 4AD

Having a staff member on duty after 5:00pm as the whole place was deserted. The other patients and I mentioned the irony of placing notices regards theft all over the walls then leaving the place unlocked and unattended.

My appointment was cancelled with no notice after waiting for an hour. This totals about 4 hours waiting in hospitals. I was very close to the MRI maching this time...Maybe next year I'll get to use it.

Why was I sent to Hemel Hampstead MRI (with a bad knee) when I live opposite Watford General Hospital? It cost me 1/2 a days wages just to be cancelled for no real reason. The reason given to me was that " we are a bit busy today"

Response from Hemel Hempstead Hospital

The Trust is always concerned to hear that a patient is unhappy with the care they have received. If the patient would like to write to the Trust’s Complaints Department giving full details of this incident the Trust would like to fully investigate this issue and, where appropriate, put actions in place to reduce the risk of problems occurring in the future.