"As a carer I can't say enough about Ashley House"

About: Ashley House

(as a carer),

As a carer coping with two children who have used substances for twenty years I was suprised to learn about Ashley house in my hometown of Widness. It's the best thing to have happened to me and my husband, we use all the therapies they provide and the VIDA girls have been really supportive, you can trust them with anything.

Arch have also been really suportive and helped us to sort out a well earned weekend break, I can't say enough good words about Ashley house they care about everyone and the other carers who use the building are really friendly.

Response from Philip Gibson, Team Manager, Community Drugs Team

It can be very difficult caring for somene who has a substance misuse problem so we have been focusing on providing help to our carers and I am glad you are benefiting from the support of services within Ashley house.I have passed on your thanks to both ARCH and Vida which they very much appreciate.

Response from Tracy Williams, Holistic Therapist, Vida Holistic Living

Many thanks for you kind words about our service. We are very pleased that the carers session has been of help to you and hope it may continue to be of help whilst you are supporting your sons.