"The Staff that looked after me from..."

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

Last week I stayed in the Royal Oldham Hospital ward F1. I want to say that the level of care I received was excellent. I felt really well after my operation, so I had four more days to watch and view the goings on. The nurses never stopped, the health care assistants were great. The cleanliness on the ward was reviewed constantly. The age range of patients I would say varied from 16years to 70years+ and everybody was treated with dignity and respect. From when I have made visits to the hospital, as an outpatient and at the pre-op department, I would like to give a big thanks to the whole organisation. The level of care and respect I received was second to none, thank- you very much, well done.

The waiting area for out patients gyny is very small and sometimes visitors could get chlostrophobic.

All levels of staff were fantastic, it made me realise what a good service the NHS provides.

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Dear Jacqueline,

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts on your experiences at the Royal Oldham. It is always nice to receive such positive feedback.

We will forward your comments to the Ward F1 manager for her attention and for her to share with the rest of her team.