"The Nottingham Asperger Community of Interest "
Posted by Clanw9 (as ),
The Asperger Community of Interest needs more members!!
Since the launch of our booklet, we are looking to work on further aims; however with very few members we are unable to work successfully towards new goals.
we are looking for people who are:
- interested in raising awareness of Asperger syndrome
- work with or live with the condition
- want to meet some new and interesting people
- willing to meet up regularly and are not afraid of hard work!
- able to spare some time and effort for a good cause
you do not need to have a diagnosis of Asperger syndrome to join our community of interest - just a passion and willingness to help others and raise awareness.
we welcome any thoughts and ideas, so please get in touch.
if you are interested in joining - please contact:
tel: 0115 854 2207