"The Nottingham Asperger Community of Interest "
About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Intellectual Developmental Disabilities /Learning Disability Services – Community (County) Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Intellectual Developmental Disabilities /Learning Disability Services – Community (County) Nottingham NG3 6AA
Posted by Clanw9 (as ),
The Asperger Community of Interest needs more members!!
Since the launch of our booklet, we are looking to work on further aims; however with very few members we are unable to work successfully towards new goals.
we are looking for people who are:
- interested in raising awareness of Asperger syndrome
- work with or live with the condition
- want to meet some new and interesting people
- willing to meet up regularly and are not afraid of hard work!
- able to spare some time and effort for a good cause
you do not need to have a diagnosis of Asperger syndrome to join our community of interest - just a passion and willingness to help others and raise awareness.
we welcome any thoughts and ideas, so please get in touch.
if you are interested in joining - please contact:
tel: 0115 854 2207