"Truly memorable staff for all the right..."

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

Incredibly caring and hardworking staff

My own room

Sympathy and understanding of the staff

In my own personal experience; nothing

Considering I had been incredibly nervous at the prospect of giving birth to my baby boy, following years of anguish and pain and failed ivf attempts, I couldn't quite believe I had eventually got to this stage. From the consultants I saw prior to the birth, and particularly the lovely consultant who sat and listened whilst I cried and trembled whilst explaining my terror at the thought something could wrong during the birth and helped me devise a plan for the birth. All I can say is it all went amazingly well, I will never forget the wonderful people I came into contact during my week long stay. The staff on the maternity unit work incredibly hard and deserve huge recognition. What more can I say, only Thank God for the NHS service in this country, I think sometimes we just don't know how lucky we are. (Try traveling the third world to put it all into perspective).

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you so much for these kind comments. We have passed them on to the management and staff of Maternity Services at the John Radcliffe Hospital, and they will be greatly appreciated.