"Excellent treatment on Ward B50, QMC"

I have had excellent treatment on this Ward B50. This ward has given me a new life. The only thing I have to say is that we do need another shower, as we only have one for 20 patients for both male and female residents, this will also help the staff as sometimes we are in a queue.

After my experience I would recommend ward B50 to anyone with this kind of problem (depression)

Response from Involvement Team , Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for your praise for Ward B50 and the team. As for the situation with the shower, I am pleased to let you know that we have been able to secure some refurbishment money. This has been set aside to convert the small bathroom into a shower room. This should ease the situation and reduce the wait for showers.

Sue Comery - Deputy Ward Manager B50 Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham

Response from Involvement Team , Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust We have made a change

Update on shower on B50

Just to let you know, the second shower room is now operational.

However, the shower fitting is proving unsuitable but we have secured funds for it to be replaced!

Helen Forrester