"Disgusting,belittleing and frighteningm..."

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

Absolutely nothing,

Keeping to reasonable times. Treating me like an adult. Listening to what i thought. Explaining things to me. having some sort of compassion/feelings for how i felt. Offering some sort of advice, help, information.

I was treated differently because i had no partner with me. My thought and cpmmentd were merely sniled at like i didnt know what i was taling about. Ileft {eventually} feeling like "There you have a diagnosis, now get on with it" If my GP had not pushed and asked fpr things, they would not have happened. I have not been back since due to my appointment being cancelled on the day it was due {the consultant not in today} and being promised another one being sent out to me,yet despite several calls, getting the same response,{itwill be on its way} to this day i have heard nothing and dont wish to either as i cannot face going there again. I will cope on my own with my GP.

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

We are concerned to note these comments and would invite the patient to contact us directly on 01924 543687 in order that we may investigate.