"Fantastic"

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

The staff were very friendly and made me feel totally comfortable at all times, the level of skill from my surgeon was fantastic, I had a subtotal hysterectomy with keyhole surgery and had very little pain and was well and back to work within 4 weeks. My whole visit was a very pleasant experience and it's not often you can say that after major surgery. Well done Darlington Memorial Hospital, the level of cleanliness was a joy to behold those nurses work very hard to provide a safe clean environment.

Nothing as far as I'm concerned

Glad I chose Darlington to have my operation.

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to Darlington Memorial Hospital in 2011. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774