"Good staff - a positive experience of..."

About: The Royal London Hospital

I had to go to A&E on Sunday 15th May, which also included a scan in the Radiology dept.

I think I saw 5-6 doctors in all during my diagnosis and treatment - all very professional and some in particular had very good bedside manner trying to put me at ease.

The nurses I came in to contact with after treatment were helpful and pleasant too.

I was pretty scared when I entered A&E and I'm very grateful to the professional people that work there and for how they helped me.

Toilets could have been a little cleaner.

I formed a very positive view of the staff I met in A&E, and I wanted to thank them for how they helped me.

Response from The Royal London Hospital

Such behaviour is a world away from the kind and compassionate care we aim to achieve for every patient, every time.

We would be happy to discuss your experience in greater depth in order that we can identify and clarify areas and consider the appropriate corrective action.

We invite you to contact the Circulatory Respiratory and Metabolic Governance team 020 7377 7000 ext 2713

Regrettably, without knowing the exact details of your experience we cannot provide further comments here. However, if you would like to have this matter fully investigated, please contact the Trust by calling our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 020 7943 1335 or emailing our complaints team at complaints@bartsandthelondon.nhs.uk