"Outstanding help, care and support by..."

About: Royal Free Hospital

I was admitted in to A&E on thursday afternoon, after suffering from severe back and leg pain and not being able to get out of my bed. From the moment i got there, i was treated with 100% attention and care by nurses and in particular one doctor who examined me and did all the necessary tests and x-rays asap and also arranged for an emmergency MRI. During the 6 hours that i spent there, he kept me alerted of the procedures and what was going to happen next, and explained to me what he thought the diagnosis was. he was very friendly and very helpful and i am extremely grateful for all his help and care. I was then passed onto the childrens ward where i was also treated well by all the staff, team of neurologists and nurses that examined me. Outstanding care provided by all the consultants, neurologists and Paediatricians that attended to me in the 3 days that i was there.

I have never recieved so much care and support from any other practice or hospital and my family and I were delighted with the continual assistance and aid provided by the staff.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Thankyou for your comment, we have passed your feedback on to the head consultant of the A&E department. We are delighted you had a very good experience.