"I was dissappointed with the attitude of..."

About: Stamford & Rutland Hospital

It was very quick to get the xray done. Staff on reception and in xray dept excellent very helpful.

The attitude of the consultant. I felt he was dismissive and made us feel as though he didn't really have time for us.

To tell my 10 year old son that " it wasn't broken but it will hurt " was very unhelpful. We had gone to the hospital because he was in pain and the GP had told to go to get it checked out. I don't feel that we were given any advice by the consulant. He didn't explain what injury he had sustained or how best to deal with the injury.

In future I think that I would go to Peterborough Hospital even if I did have to wait bit longer

Response from Sarah Lee, Communications Specialist, Corporate, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to make these comments about your care at P&SHFT. We are sorry that your experience was not of the quality that we aim to provide.

In order for us to look into these issues more closely and provide you with feedback it would be helpful if you would contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01733 673405 or email pals@pbh-tr.nhs.uk.

We take all comments from patients and visitors seriously and strive to ensure that we use them to continuously improve patient experiences.

Response from Stamford & Rutland Hospital