"exceptional service and very competent..."

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

I was a day patient at the gynaecology base 2 ward to get an investigative laparoscopy, the staff were lovely and provided a first rate service. all hospital staff from the nurses to the aneathsitis explained every procedure and spoke to me with respect and dignity. After the procedure I was well looked after with nurses consistanty asking how I felt or if there was anything I needed. All in all I was very happy and pleased with my treatment.

maybe the time of arrival being closer to the time of the op.

Response from Anne Bridson, Corporate Matron for Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

I apologise for the delay in responding to you. I would like to thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated

Response from Liverpool Womens Hospital

I apologise that our response is so late in coming but I wanted you to know that we do appreciate your feedback and it is important to us, so thank you for posting it.

I take note of your comment about arrival time being nearer to the time of your op and this is something that we are constantly looking at how we can address it and still allow for changes in the theatre list and for review by the aneasthetist etc.

Anne Bridson, Matron for Patient Experience