"Good experience of A&E service for a..."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

I attended the A&E service at St Georges for a severely sprained ankle. The check-in process went very smoothly and the staff were patient and attentive, and I was amazed to be seen by a nurse consultant after only 30 minutes. I required an xray which was able to be done straight away as well to ensure I had not fractured my ankle. I was even given some sheets with physio exercises to take away.

Whilst this was a quick visit for a fairly non-serious injury, I was very impressed with the service at this hospital and would certainly recommend the A&E or walk-in service (I had to go to A&E as the walk-in service was not doing minor injuries that day).

I felt all in the all i had a very good experience and don't believe anything could have been improved. The only thing I would not is that there did seem to be a lot of clutter in the hospital corridors (e.g. bed linen) which did not strike me as particularly good.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to post your comment. We are very pleased to learn that you had a good experience and your comments have been passed on to the staff in A&E.