"extremely good, very organised and..."

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

i broke my wrist and the doctors saw to it and x-rayed it straight away, it was quite a busy night but i was prioritised correctly, i was given pain relief quickly and passed on to nurses to doctors which knew the entire incident so i didn't have to keep explaining. everyone i met during my time at the hospital were polite and extremely nice; in which made me want to share my feelings towards the hospital here. i didn't get cold or hungry and felt comfortable throughout my stay over night also .

nothing

i just want to say thankyou and what an excelent service you provide.i have another apointment to get my cast off but i hope if i ever have a next visit (touch wood) that the service is as great

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thank you for your kind comments. We will pass your message onto the Matron responsible for the Emergency Department at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary, he will share this with the rest of the team.

We place great value in the fact that local people continue to choose our hospitals and we openly encourage patients and visitors to give us their feedback. This will enable us to continually improve the services we offer and the experience our patients have whilst in our hospitals.

If you would like to be kept informed about developments at our hospitals, then please take a moment to sign up as a public member, you can do so via our website: http://www.mbht.nhs.uk/trust/how-to-become-a-member/. In addition you can also follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/UHMBT and via Facebook at www.facebook.com/UHMBT.