"NHS = Nicely done, now Home & Safe"

About: Maidstone District General Hospital

I was in hospital from tues lunch for 24 hours only. I had a 2 hour laser operation on my prostate. The care, information and organisation from beginning to end were excellent.

I had no pain, no problems nor any kind of issues throughout my stay.

The hospital was very busy but lots of activities, and there were lots of seriously ill patients in there, were carried out calmy, efficiently and with a caring and professional attitude throughout.

I felt, and still feel, that whatever life throws at me I was, and am, in the best hands that i could be to keep me as safe and healthy as possible.

I was in pye oliver ward and the abilties and caring attitude of the nurses were brilliant.

I don't know how they can achieve all this under the relentless pressure and ever changing demands from us patients.

Nothing - it was 10/10 throughout from admission to discharge

Response from Maidstone District General Hospital

We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your positive experiences at the Maidstone Hospital. All comments are passed on directly to the appropriate manager of the department concerned for them to pass on to their staff, whom, we are sure, will be delighted with your feedback. If you require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact mtwpals@nhs.net or call them on 01622 224960. Kind regards Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust (SG)