"A credit to the NHS"

About: Orsett Hospital

I visited the Minor Injuries Unit on Good Friday and was seen very quickly. Unfortunately they did not have any X-ray facilities that day, but the nurse said that I should go back on Tuesday if I was still concerned about my injury.

I went back on the Tuesday and again was seen very quickly and I was sent for an X-ray. I only waited a few minutes for that to be done, then back to the Minor Injuries Unit and again seen very promptly. The X-ray was all clear and the nurse gave me some information about how long my injury may take to heal and what self-care I should use in the meantime.

Having X-ray facilities over the Easter weekend

All of the staff I saw were pleasant and helpful. At no point did I wait any more than 10 minutes to be seen. Very impressed. Thank you.

Response from Anthony Wisdom Centre

I am sorry for the time taken to respond to your review, it has only recently come to our attention that you have not received a response.

I have shared your positive feedback with our Integrated Care Director for Basildon & Brentwood and I would like to thank you again for your kind words.