"I find Mount Gould a fantastic hospital"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Dermatology (skin)

I find Mount Gould a fantastic hospital. I have already used their facilities being a carer for my husband in Oct 2010. He was being treated for a skin problem which was caused by medication he took for a brain tumour. Sadly he passed away in January. It was a bit emotional because I came across his comments in the patient’s diary. He was treated with the utmost respect, as was I on my visit. The only difference was I was seen promptly but my husband had quite a wait (not that we complained).

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear quiz808

Thank you for posting your valuble opinion.

I’m sorry to learn of the circumstances of your husband’s treatment, but I am glad that you felt you were both well cared for by the Mount Gould staff. It's positive to learn that you were seen promptly for your appointment however I'm sorry this wasn't the case for your husband. Your feedback will be shown to the staff at Mount Gould and thank you again for your comments.

Wishing you all the best