"my family will forever be grateful"

About: Ashley House

(as other),

Many years back my addiction was living my life and I needed help urgently. After meeting with TTP and a chap called John he then put me into recovery via TTP and then into a fellowship. I am now 10 months clean and living and enjoying life without the use of drugs, for this I can never thank John enough, not only has John guided me through and into recovery he has also given my family a son, uncle, cousin, brother and grandson back, for this my family will forever be grateful.

I would like to personally thank Ashley House and TTP at that time for all of their help but most importantly I would like to give a heart felt thank you to John, an inspiration to all around, a man with dignity and honesty and a loving heart.

Thank you for everything, my life will never be the same again thanks to you.

Response from Philip Gibson, Team Manager, Community Drugs Team

I am sure John will appreciate your kind words and as a colleague of his I would agree with your sentiments.

All the services within Ashley House have worked towards offering all our service users interventions specific to their needs and this includes treatment similar to that you recieved that has helped with your recovery.

Thank you for your posting.

Response from John Deane, Addaction recovery team manager, Addaction We have made a change

hi thank you so much for your feedback,

its so great to know that you and your family are feeling the benifits of maintianiing your recovery. they have a son grandson borther uncle to be proud of today and enjoy and endure your family future together.

its good to know that as an individual i could be of help to you, i would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at ashley house as without all of the teams working together its not possible to be of assistance in such a way, also a massive thank you to the commissioners for helping to keep the team together here and in ongoing employment, in the hope that we can be of use to others as we have been to you