"I dont ever want to be treated in a..."

About: The James Cook University Hospital

I was faced with both a life threatening situation and an emotional loss and was treated with respect, kindness and understanding by all of the staff I came into contact with.

Although the nurses were clearly very busy and understaffed I always felt they had time for me no matter what I needed. Initially I was a little daunted by the youth of the doctors but their knowledge and skill was never in question throughout my treatment.

The cleanliness was superb as was proved by the very particular team that checked every day.

I had the same surgery in a hospital in Scotland and the treatment I received there was the complete negative opposite to my stay at James Cook. I will definitely have no worries about staying in this hospital if the need arises again.

Nothing could have been done any better

Response from The James Cook University Hospital

South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust did not receive your concerns due to technical difficulties. We Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at The James Cook University Hospital. If you would like to discuss your feedback further, please contact the Patient Relations Department (PALS) on 01642 854807. Thank you