"excellent and reassuring staff, Made my..."

About: Rochdale Infirmary

Before I was put under anesthetic, the staff were really supportive and calming as Me and some of the other patients were clearly nervous. When i awoke from the Surgery, nurses spoke to me kindly to reassure me of where i was and as i recovered on the ward, i was regularly checked up on. the nurses were well mannered, always cheerful which helps reassure people when they are in hospitals. Nurses and carers were always available to talk to me when i had questions or needed something. even the other patients on the ward were nice. They even made me numerous cups of tea!

The ward was cleaned regularly and nurses hygiene was excellent.

There was nothing that could of been improved in my opinion.

I had never visited this hospital before as it was quite a distance from where i live, therefor i was extra nervous but everybody made my stay the best it could be. it all went fine and the nurses and carers were excellent, i recommended this hospital to anybody.

Response from Rochdale Infirmary

Dear Kayleigh,

Thank-you for your positive comments regarding your experiences at Rochdale Infirmary.

We are always pleased to receive positive feedback from patients and I will forward your comments to the appropriate department for the attention of the manager and staff.