"Impressive!"

About: Maidstone District General Hospital

I was imperessed with the end-to-end process!

Monkton Ward excelled at reception of me and my daughter. She received explanations in a manner a child understood from all those speaking to her.

Beds vacated were cleaned and re-dressed immediately.

Theatre was excellent, engaged me as the father. I was asked to 'collect; her from Theatre and reassure my daughter immediately after the operation.

In summary the NHS works! It works very well!

A time for the scheduled operation would have been ideal but maybe impractical given a 'conveyor belt 'of operations on a busy day.

The media and politicians should be banned from using the NHS to score points. Let the Trusts run the NHS and keep people who slate it find other targets!

Response from Maidstone District General Hospital

We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experiences at the Maidstone Hospital. All comments are passed on directly to the appropriate manager of the department concerned for them to learn from and improve their services. If you require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact mtwpals@nhs.net or call them on 01622 224960. Kind regards Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust (SG)