"not acceptable"

About: Lister Hospital

Two main people helped. they were great

After a fall in the pathology lab my mother very badly had all of the skin on her leg ripped. opening up bare and raw flesh the size of your hand. it took 5 hours to be treated. I want to know why if the incident happened there was she not treated immediately and the hospital bending over backwards to avoid a massive complaint. I am still thinking of complaining and believe me I will win.

Response from Lister Hospital

Actually we would like you to make a complaint so that this matter is investigated thoroughly and in a way that we can provide detailed answers to each of the issues that you would like to raise. Please make your complaint, either on writing to the Trust, or if it's easier, by e-mail to: patcomplaints.enh-tr@nhs.net. More information about the Trust's complaints process can be found on our website at: http://www.enherts-tr.nhs.uk/patients-visitors/help-and-advice/complaints-and-compliments.

In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the experience you and your mother had about the care she received while at the Lister recently.