"The best decision is to change the..."

About: Luton & Dunstable Hospital

Anything.

My baby dropped her weight from 75th centile to under the 9th centile and I've got a problem with feeding her. We sow a paediatrician twice and for the next appointment we need to wait 7 months! (my baby is only 11months so it's very long time for her! ).

Nobody in this hospital is really interested what is happend with her, they didn't dignose her. I always listen I'm worried mother and everything is fine.

I went to private doctor and now I know I need to treat her privately, we've done some test (privately of course) and some of them are abnormal.

Everybody in the hospital know that my baby's gaining weight is very poor but they didn't do anything! Didn't check why it's happend and didn't do any lab test etc.

In my opinion medical care in this hospital is very bad and I don't recommend it to anybody!

The best decision is to change the hospital.

Response from Luton & Dunstable Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback and we are sorry to hear of your concerns. To help us to investigate the issues further, we would be grateful if you could e-mail us more detail to PALS@ldh.nhs.uk.