About: Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital (Welwyn Garden City)

I went to QE2 yesterday to the Emergency Eye clinic at 9amafter being referred from my optition who noticed something wrong- within an hour of being seen i was in the CDU & A&E department awaiting a MRI Scan which was done at 2.30pm (the lovely ladies in the MRI Area even gave me my favourite music to listen to as the scan was done). I then had the results and seen by the doctors in CDU & a Consultant and discharged by 7.30pm last night with the outcome of the scan and a way forward. I cannot fault anyone of the staff that dealt with me yesterday - everyone was fantastic and the speed that things were done was something not even private health care could buy.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff in the Emergency Eye Clinc, All the staff in the CDU & A&E and last but not least the 2 lovely members of staff that allowed me Bon Jovi whilst having my MRI Scan and that saw me yesterday - you are the reason that the NHS is so great - Cannot thank you all enough. And the lovely person in the car park hut for helping me with my parking query at 8am

inmu opinion nothing at all

do not stop what you are doing

Response from Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital

Many thanks for getting in touch. We're really glad to hear that our teams at the QEII worked so well in sorting things out for you - we know that they will be delighted to read your comments. Wishing you the best for the future.