"Despite undergoing major abdominal..."

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

My whole experience of the hospital could not have been better.

The staff were courteous, kind, informative and supportive throughout my six day stay.

I was treated throughout as a rational adult and all my treatment options were discussed fully and clearly.

The food was varied and of a high standard - not easy in this situation..CourteousFood

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thank you for your kind comments, please accept our apologies for not responding sooner. We will pass your message onto the teams involved; I know that they will appreciate receiving your message.

We place great value in the fact that local people continue to choose our hospitals and we openly encourage patients and visitors to give us their feedback. This will enable us to continually improve the services we offer and the experience our patients have whilst in our hospitals.

If you would like to be kept informed about developments at our hospitals, then please take a moment to sign up as a public member, you can do so via our website: http://www.mbht.nhs.uk/trust/how-to-become-a-member/. In addition you can also follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/UHMBT and via Facebook at www.facebook.com/UHMBT.