"room for improvement"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

What I liked

I recently visited a family member and had the misfortune of using the public WC's on the ground floor.

What a disgrace, the smell, the state of the floor.

In this day and age there is no excuse.

The WC's should be cleaned on a regular basis and proper cleaning chemicals used to eliminate smells.

Maybe special sprays or wipes to clean the toilet before using.

The staff are professional and take good care of the patients

Management spend some money on the conveniences for the publicCleanlinessPatient careToilets

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Responses

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

We are sorry to hear your comments regarding your experience of using the public toilets at Royal Oldham Hospital.

Your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate manager for further investigation.

  • {{helpful}} of {{total()}} people think this response is helpful