"Excellent maternity services where you..."

About: Darent Valley Hospital

Throughout my time at Darent Valley hospital, I was treated not just as a number but as an individual. The care I received was second to none and nothing was too much trouble.

I was due to have a straighforward delivery but some last minute changes meant I had to undergo a caeserean section - I was kept informed throughout the process and made to feel included in my care. Every midwife I came into contact with was professional, caring and had time to help me whether it was lifting baby out of her crib to feeding to settling.

My husband was also made to feel very welcome during visits and they are flexible (within reason) on visiting times which was very much appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend the hospital to anyone for materntiy services and would like to extend a huge thankyou to everyone involved in my care - you made what could have been a tramautic experience something I will treasure forever.

Nothing.Visiting timesPatient careServiceMidwife

Response from Darent Valley Hospital

Thank you for your very positive comments, all the staff involved in your care have been informed and we hope that both yourself and baby are doing well.