"If you have a choice go elsewhere."

About: Lymington New Forest Hospital

Absolutely nothing.

Absolutely everything. The Urology Consultant's clerical staff are officious and unhelpful. Despite phoning them several times and writing I have yet to receive an appointment date and time. From the outside is looks as if this Hospital is cynically manipulating the waiting time figures to look good in the Hospital league tables. They would appear to have no interest in patient well being or care. Quick update, finally an appointment date from the officious admin staff, After I give them a list of dates when I was not available they have booked an appointment on a date I cannot attend. Like it states on the comments page this is a Hospital which is run for the staff's benefit.

If you have a choice go elsewhere. Unfortunately I have had to visit a lot of Hospitals recently and this place is dire.AdministrationAppointmentsWaiting timesPatient careUrologyConsultants

Response from Lymington New Forest Hospital

I am dissapointed to read that you have had such a negative experience whilst trying to utilse the services that are on offer at Lymington New Forest Hospital. In response to the issues you have raised, I would be keen to facilitate a conversation so that I could be of assistence. Please contact me directly if this would be of interest.

Ben Prior