"Excellent staff and "human" people what..."

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

All staff at this Hospital deserve a recommendation for their patience and understanding from Accident and emergency and then having to visit the Out Patient fracture clinic and the staff on reception I could not have met a more helpful, kind and considerate team. Thank You to you all. I don't want to have to visit anymore with broken bones but I know if I do that by coming to Darlington Memorial Hospital I will be well looked after. Thanks to all the staff I had the pleasure to meet.

Jean Beattie

These people deserve the best so its about time the NHS gave them a nice big modern hospital with all the latest equipment to work with same as Aberdeen University hospital where th staff are not of the same calibreAccidentsFracturesConsiderateReceptionAccident and emergencyReception staff

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to Darlington Memorial Hospital in 2011. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774