"Wish I went to a different Hospital."

About: Lymington New Forest Hospital

Nice cafe and car park. Easy parking but not free of course.

Not needing to check in twice, once and main reception then you have to play find the miserable nurse in the next waiting area. Appointment system was also a joke. Some excuse about new computer system means you can't book and select a suitable date, you have to hope they might write to you one day with an unsuitable date and time.

I am sorry I did not select a different hospital when I made a initial booking.AppointmentsComputer systemsDepressionCanteenCar ParkReceptionWaiting Areas

Response from Lymington New Forest Hospital

I am sorry that you did did not have the experience that we intend for all our patients who use the services Lymington New Forest Hospital has to offer. As you have mentioned, we have recently introduced a new computer system and at the time of your visit we were in the process of moving from the old system onto the new, meaning that we had limited functionality for a short time. I am pleased to inform you that we now are in a position to offer appointments when you phone us.

If this is something which you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Ben Prior