"Excellent care"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

My comments relate to the cardio-thoracic ward, where I have stayed on several occasions in the last six months. I would like to praise the quality of the nursing, which is excellent. Going to theatre can be unnerving but the staff make the whole experience easier.

Ludicrously bureaucratic (and long) admissions forms, with absurd questions about sexual orientation and whether you've brought a teddy bear to the ward.Admissions

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

The Oxford University Hospital NHS Trust is currently reviewing historic comments placed on NHS Choices and we note you made a comment in 2011 which was not responded to. The Trust takes both positive and negative feedback recieved from patients, or their families, seriously and, whenever possible, we use any learning gained to improve the service we provide. Should you wish to contact the Trust regarding this comment or any other service you have received since, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on palsjr@ouh.nhs.uk or telephone 01865 221473.