"Service received, excellent."

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Bearing in mind what happened at another local Hospital a few days later, when I had to be treated for a different ailment, I was very happytwith the way I was treated at the Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt. I was treated as a person, not ignored or spoken down to. Nothing was too much trouble for the Staff, from the Consultant to the Cleaner everyone carried out their tasks with cheerful helpfulness. This was my second knee replacement in one year and I was

very satisfied.

Relatively happy with all aspects.Knee replacementCheerfulCleanersConsultants

Response from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment after your recent treatment at the RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital.

Your comments are invaluable in order for us to continue to improve services at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital. Your comments will be fed back to the staff concerned.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your comments. The Trust is delighted to hear that your experience was so positive. Your compliments will be passed on to the staff involved in your care. The Trust aims to provide high quality services for all our patients.