"On arrival I was suffering from..."

About: Royal Bolton Hospital

After being admitted to the Accident and Emergency Department with hypertension and severe tension headaches, I was seen by a Doctor who I was very impressed with in regards to their calm attitude and I also overheard them talking to another doctor (older) about my headaches which put my mind at rest, knowing that I was in the best hands. As they were quite young (maybe just starting their career) I just wanted to leave a comment to let you know that you have a great member on your team in A & E there, please pass on my thanks. Happy Christmas & a Wonderful 2011 to all the team at Bolton. You guys work very long hours and I appreciate all that you do, you're awesome!

Elizabeth Allen (Liz)AccidentsHypertensionAttitudeOpening hoursAccident and emergencyDoctors

Response from Royal Bolton Hospital

We are delighted that you had such a good experience when attending the Accident & Emergency Department. We have fed your comments back to staff who will be pleased to receive your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.